These days a property constructed on such a grand scale utilising the same materials and craftsmanship found in Archers Manor is a rare find, if you were to build such a property now it would set you back over six million dollars as evidenced by a recent insurance replacement valuation. As it stands, at $1.75m, Archers Manor represents great buying to the astute purchaser.
Archers Manor is situated just over 5km north of the Launceston CBD, sitting central to the University of Tasmania, Australian Maritime College and Tafe Tasmania whilst being just a stone's throw from the Mowbray shopping precinct.
The property is not only perfectly suited to its previous use (bar, restaurant, functions, catering) but also would be well adapted to childcare, medical, education, religious / community groups or even a grand residence - how many people do you know who live in a manor?
The land is zoned 'General Residential' which, subject to council approval, provides the purchaser the opportunity to subdivide the balance of land (approx. 5000m2) as residential lots (recent residential sub divisions in the immediate vicinity have proven to be very successful) whilst occupying or leasing out the existing building for whatever purpose they choose.
Whichever way you look at it, Archers Manor has a lot of upside to the purchaser who is not afraid to get in and breathe some fresh air into this truly grand property.
- Total building area of 2000m2 approx. and large land holding of 8500m2 with great potential for redevelopment STCA
- Well suited to Hospitality, Childcare, Medical, Education, Religious groups or even residential
- Comprising of conference room, multiple bars and dining rooms, two commercial kitchens, reception / meeting rooms, over 100 car spaces and a manager's residence
- Building and grounds have been maintained to a high standard, building has recently been completely reroofed
- Rebuild cost of property estimated at over $6m, offered to the market well below this figure
- Freehold available with vacant possession or possible leasehold considered
For more information contact Jeremy Wilkinson.
|Floor Area||2000 sqm|
|Land Size||8521 sqm|
|Approx year built||1982|
|Video Tour Url:||https://youtu.be/OEiggUzlcWc|