- Continued to offer our staff our exclusive Health and Well-being and Recognition program
So how does this benefit you?
- Our extensive office network, with two offices in the immediate Launceston area and 24 Harcourts offices across the state means we are more connected and able to drive more buyers and tenants to your property.
- We are locally owned, the scale of our network and the referral systems we have in place ensure that at our offices you deal with people who live and work and therefore know the local area around them
- Marketing material that is both locally focused and adaptable to suit the local market you are working, but has the development and resources of the global marketing department of the Harcourts International Group.
- Our staff are highly trained. We have a full calendar planned for each year that offers training to our staff across all departments and offices. We bring in industry experts, Harcourts International Department heads and share knowledge through industry panels where our own staff share their knowledge and experiences with others in the group. This training ensures that our staff are best placed to get the maximum price in the market.
- The Harcourts Promise is your absolute assurance of just how seriously we take our responsibilities on your behalf. It's our way of being held accountable, and your way of knowing you will be looked after every single step of the way. Consider it our total commitment to working together to make the whole experience easier, less stressful and far more rewarding. And that's a promise!
Harcourts Launceston take great pride in providing you, our clients with a real estate service that is second to none. We take our position in winning this award as shared recognition of our staff's continued effort to continually improve the level of service provided to you. An enormous thank you to all our staff and clients both past and present for helping to make our agency, Harcourts Launceston the Award Winning Agency that it is today.